This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
Ritratti di Prestigio Srls Unipersonale of Antonio Milesi whose registered office is located in Via Codussi n ° 12, 24124 Bergamo Italy and VAT number 04276470160 (subsequently described with the term “Owner”), as data controller, informs you, to pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (later abbreviated to “GDPR”) that his data will be used in the following ways and for the following purposes:
A. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data (such as name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address – hereinafter we will refer to these with the terms “personal data” or even “data”) communicated by you.
B. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be used:
- Without your express consent, as indicated in Article 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes:
- Conclude contracts for the Controller’s services;
- Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- Only with your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- Send you commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contacts.
C. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Article 4 no. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, limitation, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are processed both in paper form and in electronic and / or automated form.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
D. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point C., to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators.
E. Data communication
No data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (save communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
Without the need for express consent, see Article 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to all subjects to whom the communication is required by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
F. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located in Via S. Clemente, 53, 24036 Ponte San Pietro BG, within the European Union.
G. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.1 is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the Services of point B.1.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point B.2 (marketing purposes) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny, at a later time, the right to process data previously provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising materials relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in point B.1.
H. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the access rights referred to in Articles. 15 – 22 GDPR, or right of access, right of rectification, right to cancellation (“right to be forgotten”), right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition, as well as the right to complain to the Authority Guarantor.
I. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter with return receipt a Ritratti di Prestigio Srls Unipersonale di Antonio Via Codussi n ° 12, 24124 Bergamo Italy
- an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by calling the following number: 340 8627698
L. Proposition of the complaint
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority of the State of residence.
M. Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments that consist of automated decision-making processes
N. Owner, manager and appointees
The Data Controller is Ritratti di Prestigio Srls Unipersonale di Antonio Milesi whose headquarters are in Via Codussi n ° 12, 24124 Bergamo Italy.